BOOK REPORT INSTRUCTIONS:
For Kindergarten AND First Grade ONLY: (3 Books – 4th book – extra credit) A LIST OF THE APPROVED BOOKS MAY BE PICKED UP AT THE SCHOOL
1. Students may choose higher level book but NOT a lower level book.
2. Reports are due to teacher on Monday, September 18, 2017 and will be graded 0-6 (same as report card)
3. It is the student’s responsibility to submit reports.
4. Reports will be first writing and penmanship grades for the new school year.
5. Use the Kindergarten and First Grade book report sheets provided(one for each book)
6. Information required on each sheet of paper:
· Child’s Name
· Book Title
· Draw a setting of the story
· Draw the main characters. Write names of each character
· Draw 1 thing that happened in the story
· Tell us if: You like the book
You didn’t like the book